Saturday 24 August 2013

34/52












Tom: Saying goodbye to Grandad, and a limetree overlay
Grace: Waiting for Tom in her mustard duffle coat; a floral overlay seemed to fit over this frame perfectly

This week I have been playing with the menu in my camera, particularly zoning in on the multiple exposure capabilities of the 5D MkIII. My first few attempts were very hit and miss, but I soon got my head around firstly over exposing my base photo, and under exposing my overlay to achieve a nice medium. I think I may do a series of these types of shots and have them framed for our house.



Playing along with Jodi -  "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7619383/?claim=ttyvpfabb4n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment