We were on our way to bed when something caught my eye. Tom had been rummaging through the party cupboard looking for items for his mask he had been working on, and left a almost long forgotten packet of sparklers jammed in the doors. Now, normally I do not instigate this type of excitement at bed time, but my inner child wanted to play with those sparklers! And as natural progression would have it, the camera came out and we swirled and twirled and screamed and... accidently burnt the carpet. Oops.