Monday 15 July 2013

27/52










































Tom: My gentle boy, he has a love of animals, especially our little Mollie
Grace: This image is quintessentially Grace.. book in hand, devious grin and putting a pesky lock back behind her ear

I swore I was going to get last week's portraits up on time. However with school holidays and night shifts, that promise seemed to fall by the way side! This week however I have been experimenting with my new camera and my new lens, and let me tell you, I absolutely love this combo! I have been driving everyone bananas, carrying it with me everywhere, trying new things, different angles, different light. 

This week I have also found myself in Jodi's practicing simplicity series. It has planted a few seeds in my mind - I will definitely try and cut down my phone time this week.

Playing along with Jodi -  "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

No comments:

Post a Comment